The Laboratory Pulveriser is a disc type grinder designed for grinding virtually any material to produce a fine mesh sample in one operation. The Pulveriser is adapted for use in assays offices, Metallurgical, Aggregate, Quarry, Chemical and Industrial Laboratories.
* Self-contained grinder furnished with rotating disc having a planetary movement in a vertical plane which prevents wearing and delivers a product of uniform fineness.
* The Pulveriser can reduce a sample of quart type material to 100 mesh. Maximum feed size is 1/4 inch.
* The apparatus is supported with heart treated disc 7" diameter.
* A self-locking device holds the hinged grinding chamber in place and affords easy and quick access to the grinding chamber for removal of ground samples and for cleaning.
* The Pulveriser is supplied with a 3 H.P. Motor V-belt drive.
* Working on 440 volts, 50 cycles, 3 phase AC.